Stone County Soil and Water Conservation District
NEW EQUIPMENT NOW AVAILABLE!
(Refundable $50 OR $100 Deposit May Apply)
Spinning Jenny, Kencove Crimper, Soil Test Drill and Bosch Ground Rod Driver
The following equipment is available for use in Stone County and for adjoining counties, however, additional mileage charges will apply.
Equipment available through our rental program for landowners includes:
- 300 gal. boom and boomless sprayer with foam markers, tractor hitch and hand wand, capable of spraying, herbicides and insecticides. $50 daily rate.
- 3 pt. hydraulic tractor mount post driver, minimum 6-8 gpm., 80,000 lb. impact at full stroke, maximum post size 8 ¾ x 10 ft., minimum tractor size 35-40hp., Cat I or II rear hitch type. $40 daily rate.
- 7 ft. warm season grass drill $10/acre with a $75 minimum and Four 10 ft. no-till drills. $10/acre with a $50 minimum.
- Roto-wiper for $5/acre and aerway for $7/acre.
- Spinning jenny and a cordless drill and bit for soil testing for a returnable deposit.
|Worksaver Post Driver||No-Till Drill|
|300 Gallon Boomless Sprayer||Rotowiper|
For soil and water conservation districts engaged in the marketing or buying and selling of farm products, follow the state statute Section 278.135 at http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/c200-299/2780000135.htm.